1) Expand on your business listing details. Give the viewer more information about your opening times, appointment making, professional specialisms and charging structures. Add staff information bio’s and company history.
2) Add images to your listing. A picture of your premises for reference, professional membership logos, staff member photo’s and general PR images to promote yourself.
3) Add your social media links for Twitter and Facebook. This gives you more exposure and also gives the viewer seeking services more confidence and ability to check out your company. Adding social media also improves search engine result links and aids getting found on the Internet.
4) You can receive email enquiries directly from within your listing delivered right to your inbox. Another easy contact option for potential customers.
5) You have the ability to reply to any reviews that are posted by people. Give thanks for praise, respond to feedback and improve your public perception by being there to reply.
6) Reviews are moderated by Bakery List Admin and we won’t publish any outright abusive review posts. But if you have claimed your listing we can advise you in advance of any fair constructive feedback reviews received being made public so you can promptly reply.
7) You can edit your listing at any time, keep up with changes and add fresh content to the listing body.
8) We have gathered your company information from a range of public access web resources. We can’t possibly know if they are 100% accurate. Claiming your listing gives you the freedom to correct any errors, typo’s and outdated old data.
9) You can take advantage of any improvements we make to our listed information. This is a new growing directory and we are seeking to enhance the listing data as the site develops.
10) CURRENTLY – Its FREE – why wouldn’t you! Claim your listing TODAY!